Life coaching can help with the following*:
Gain greater self-confidence and self-belief
- Find a new direction
- Achieve your full potential
- Open up more choices
- Make more time to look after yourself
- Maximise your career potential
- Enhance the quality of your relationships
- Communicate more freely
- Find greater clarity
Life coaching gives you the opportunity to assess all areas of your life and allows you time to focus on any relevant changes. It can assist in breaking negative belief patterns and in the setting of new, challenging aspirations*.
Whatever goals and ambitions you may have, life coaching can motivate you into making real changes*.
Jonathan often gives tasks to his clients. The tasks below are helpful in assisting the client to integrate the changes made in the sessions*.
- Write down acknowledgements of things that the person has done that day thus helping the client to think and behave in a more positive way.
- To do at least one thing each day for him/herself to raise self esteem.
- Play the personalised tape that he makes for the client at least once each day in order to reinforce the work done in the sessions.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help please contact us