Many students struggle with exams.
They often feel very anxious just before an exam or due to an exam that they have attempted and failed at in the past.
Symptons can include feeling
- Fear of going blank
- Increase in heart rate
- Shortness of breath
In order to change the way that the mind and body is responding it is first necessary to let go of the negative unresourceful state.
It can then be possible* to build some positive resources including:
- Feeling confident about the outcome
- Calm and relaxed
- Having unconscious belief that it will be possible to recall everything that is necessary
- Learning and practicing anchoring techniques
- Learning self hypnosis
- Looking back and reviewing how well the exams went
- Teaching Self Hypnosis
If you would like to find out more about how we can help please contact us
* Any claims or testimonials seen on this website are people’s personal experiences and results may vary due to a variety of factors.